Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · April 2, 2023
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hermiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Supportive administration.
- 12-hour second provider shift 7a-7p, no night.
- 12-hour APP shifts 7p-7a.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking FT, PT, and PRN Hospitalists to join our team at Good Shepherd Medical Center in Hermiston, OR!
- No intubation or central lines placement required.
- EMR: Epic.
- Daily census 24.
- Open ICU.
- The National Rural Healthcare Association named Good Shepherd in the 2011 Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals in America and was also named one of the Top Workplaces in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
- 12-hour Physician shifts 7a-7p plus night.
- Gsmc takes pride in its state-of-the-art facilities and equipment and is fully accredited by the Det Norske Veritas (DNV).
- 25-bed Hospital.
- Eligible for Oregon Rural Practitioner Tax Credit**.
- Employee Status plus Benefits from day one.
- Competitive Compensation plus RVUs.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Good Shepherd Medical Center (Gsmc) was established in entity in the Good Shepherd Health Care System.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services