Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · May 22, 2022
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Hermiston) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
- The Lewis and Clark Corps of Discovery passed the distinctive outcropping of Hat Rock, now a state park, and wrote about it in their journals.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking FT, PT, and PRN Hospitalists to join our team at Good Shepherd Medical Center in Hermiston, OR!
- Hermiston saw an agricultural boom in the 1970s, which was the start of its now famous watermelon farming.
- Paid "A" rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- 12-hour APP shifts 7p-7a.
- Gsmc takes pride in their state-of-the-art facilities and equipment and is fully accredited by the Det Norske Veritas (DNV).
- Open ICU.
- Employee Status plus Benefits from day one.
- 21,500 annual ED visits.
- EMR: Epic.
- A midsize town nestled in the heart of the Columbia Basin, Hermiston has long been a stopover for travelers.
- Supportive administration.
- Competitive Compensation plus RVUs.
- Occasional Pediatric.
- New contract start October 1, 2021.
- The National Rural Healthcare Association named Good Shepherd in the 2011 Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals in America and was also named as one of the Top Workplaces in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
- No intubation or central lines placement required.
- 25-bed Hospital.
- The town site in the 1860s was known as an overnight spot for horseback travelers who frequented an Old West hotel and bar here.
- Daily census 17.
- 12-hour Physician shifts 7a-7p plus night.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- Good Shepherd Medical Center (Gsmc) was established in entity in the Good Shepherd Health Care System.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services