Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · May 22, 2022
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The position is 24-hour. Current Pals and NRP are required.
- Government: No.
- A critical access facility is seeking a Pediatric Hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Dates Needed: Mid-July - Ongoing.
- Reference ID: ORD-102875-MD-OR.
- The facility is located in northeastern Oregon.
- The facility is looking for 3 weeks a month to fill with the possibility of ongoing dates.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Patient Population: Peds.
- Case Load/PPD: 1-5.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Oct 8.