Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · December 10, 2023
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Dates Needed: September 2020 - Ongoing.
- The ideal candidate would have Agcnp certification, be IM focused, and have a recent work history of at least 6 months in a hospitalist role.
- This inpatient facility is located in Oregon.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Case Load/PPD: Average number of hospital patients per mid-level per day: 14.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- ICU 1.
- Candidates must have a DEA and certification in order to be considered for this role.
- Surgeries 0.
- Admissions 1.
- Facility Type: Health System.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- We are seeking locum tenens hospitalist nurse practitioner to provide ongoing coverage for assistance with schedule relief.
- Reference ID: ORD-085720-NP-OR.
- Government: No.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Coverage is needed 7 am-7 pm, Monday-Sunday with no. The NP will see approximately 14 adult patients per day.
- Board Certification Required: No.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jul 16.